This Policy sets out how we collect, use, transfer, retain, secure and disclose personal data of the customers or end users that provide to us pursuant to use of the Jachai Cloud Platform and/or our Cloud Services, as well as other terms relating to data location. It also describes their (customer) choices regarding use, access and correction of their personal data.
Our Services offered through the Jachai.com are intended for use by business organizations. If a customer use his/her organization’s email address to register an account and purchase or use jachai.com, the owner of the domain associated with the customers’ organization’s email address, and/or his/her organization, may monitor or control his/her account with the Jachai Platform and access, process, and/or control his/her personal data, as well as the contents of his/her communications and files. We are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of their organization.
We do not have a direct relationship with the end users and/or customers. Where this is the case, customers/end users should direct all privacy enquiries, such as any requests to access, correct, amend or delete personal data. We are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of the customers.
COLLECTION OF DATA
Data means personal data. Data or information of a customer is most important for online ecommerce business, and we must store these data/information with safety and security. Our aim is to provide the customer/user safe, efficient, smooth and customized know-how, which allows us to provide services and features that likely run into their needs, and to modify our website that make their experience safer and easier. We collect and store the data/information of the customer/end user on the following ways:
- We store information/data entered or provided by customers in any ways. We use the information for such purposes as responding to their (the customer/user) requirements, customizing future shopping, improving our stores and supplies, and as well as communicating with them.
- We also store data/information from the customer/end user, when they interact with us. Such as, we use "cookies," like many other websites.
- To become a user of the Jachai Platform and/or purchase any Services, customer may be asked to complete registration forms which require them to provide information such as their email address, mobile number, country, name, contact address, and screen nickname. They may also provide to us additional and optional contact information in their account profile, such as email address and additional contact/phone numbers.
- We also collect information related to such transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the Services, pricing information, and any trade dispute/complaint records during their purchases or otherwise transact online through the Jachai Platform. We record details of their activities including any purchase or use of our product offerings and services.
- To verify the identity of a customer or end user, we record his/her communication information/data for customer services purposes, as well as collect additional information during customer support service, sales or others.
- If make online payment, customers may be required to provide information related to their payment instrument such as credit cards, bkash, nagad, rocket and/or any other instruments, their payment instrument number, the security code, and the expiration date of payment instrument, directly to our payment service provider.
- We also record of users’ buying and browsing data/information including but not limited to Internet Protocols, browsing and purchasing patterns. Moreover, we automatically gather statistical information/data from the visitors and customers/users during visit to jachai.com, such as IP, browsing application, operating systems, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors.
- We may collect additional information/data from the user/customer such as copies of identification documents and obtain information about them from third parties in order to carry out risk control, fraud prevention and compliance procedures.
- Please note that certain categories of data are necessary for us to provide the Cloud Services, such as user name, address, phone number, and email address. These categories will be specified. If he/she do not provide any or sufficient data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process and/or provide our Services.
PURPOSES FOR COLLECTION, RETENTION, USE, DISCLOSE AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect, retain, use and disclose personal data for the following purposes:
- processing the registration as a user, providing them with a user ID for our Jachai Cloud Platform and maintaining and managing your registration;
- providing them with customer service and responding to their queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- personalizing our communication with them based on their order history, and performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve our product offerings and services;
- to comply with applicable law, legal process or lawful government request, or in respect of any claims or potential claims brought against us or our parent companies, shareholders, subsidiaries and affiliates;
- performing risk control, legal compliance and sanctions screening;
- performing screening and checks for unlawful, fraudulent, deceptive or malicious activities; and
- Subject to obtaining specific consent (or where otherwise permitted by applicable law in jurisdiction), we may use name, phone number, residential address, email address and fax number (which may incorporate personal data) to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, related communications and other marketing and promotional materials to them relating to goods and services offered by us on our Jachai Platform.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may disclose personal data/information of our customer to “Third Party Service Providers” engaged by us to assist them to provide services, to contact with them regarding promotional activities and services, performing risk control, fraud prevention and legal compliance procedures, and conducting payment processing services.
- We may share your personal data with affiliated companies in the Jachai Group and/or their designated Service Providers, for the purposes specified at Section B above.
- We may provide aggregated or anonymized data to third parties, but when we do so, the information we share is in a de-identified format that does not personally identify the customer.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA/INFORMATION
The jachai.com use commercially reasonable endeavors to protect the personal data/information that a customer provide.
Nevertheless, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. The jachai.com cannot guarantee the security of any personal data transmitted to us by the customer and do so at their own risk. The jachai.com cannot and do not guarantee security in connection with use of the Jachai Cloud Platform and Cloud Services.
We retain personal data as long as a customer has an account with us, as needed to provide services or products to the customer, to resolve disputes, to serve the purpose of research and statistical analysis or as required or permitted by applicable laws, such as tax and accounting laws.
RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA
Customers have right to request access to their personal data and to request correction or deletion of such personal data. Additionally, upon request, jachai.com will provide customers with information about whether we hold their personal data. Customers may contact us at email@example.com to request access, correction or deletion of personal data. We will respond to their request within a reasonable timeframe.
In cases, where we act as a processor, we have no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data we process. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct their query to Jachai Cloud’s client (the data controller).
Customers may receive e-newsletters from us. If the customer would like to discontinue receiving this information, they may update their email preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to them or at their member profile.
We do not knowingly collect personal data of minors (persons under the age of 18). If a minor has provided personal data, the parent or guardian may contact us on the minor’s behalf to request that we cease any further collection, use and/or disclosure of the personal data and delete the personal data we may hold relating to the relevant minor.
A “cookie” is a little amount of data that is sent to your browser and stored on your devices. We use “cookies” and/or a similar type of technologies to store specific information/data about you and track your visits to Jachai Platform. We may also use “cookies” to store specific information about your use of certain Services as part of its features and to facilitate or enhance your user experience of the relevant service. A cookie can be sent to your device only if you access our Jachai Platform using a device. If you do not de-activate or erase the cookie, each time you use the same device to access our Jachai Platform, our web servers will be notified of your visit to Jachai Platform and in turn we may have knowledge of your visit and the pattern of your usage.
- access your registration information, so that you do not have to re-enter;
- gather statistical information about usage by users;
- assist to track user visits to the Jachai Platform and process orders;
- track progress and participation in promotions; and
You can control/manage the cookies, if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring the browser, which is installed in the computer/devices you are using to access the Jachai. If you choose, you may be able to change your browser preferences or settings to reject all cookies, or choose to consent each time a cookie is sent. If you reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function in your browser, you may be required to re-enter information on Jachai more often and certain features of Jachai may be unavailable.